This is the story of Simon Keith's Excellence. Simon has survived and thrived as a two-time heart transplant recipient and was the first athlete to play professionally following his first procedure.
During this episode, Simon shares:
- His definition of Excellence that is similar to that of Tiger Woods
- How to embrace fear and what it was like moments before his heart was removed
- How to not waste your opportunities
- Why motivation is overrated but discipline is underrated.
- Who inspired him to create the Simon Keith Foundation and why
- Much more from the Southern Nevada Sports Hall of Fame member
JOIN THE FREE MAGNIFYING EXCELLENCE E CLUB NOW