How do you define Excellence? Well, during this episode find out how PGA Tour player and philanthropist Charley Hoffman does and you can listen now and see if his thoughts are similar to yours. Hosted by Brian Hurlburt.
Our guests--like Hoffman--speak exclusively about their journeys of Excellence like they never have before, providing insights and inspirations. Our timeless episodes aren't a glorification of Excellence but deep examinations of it.
Hear never-heard-before comments and exclusive perspectives about Excellence, life, golf, charity, and more, in this thorough and intriguing interview with PGA Tour veteran Hoffman who has won four PGA Tour events and more than $30 million in earnings.
CLAIM YOUR FREE 10 LIFE & BUSINESS LESSONS FROM SEASON 1 GUESTS E-BOOK By Host Brian Hurlburt NOW.
Click and enter email - NO Obligation
Plus, take the insights from Hoffman and apply them to your everyday life, business and career.
Hoffman Gems from Podcast Episode:
- You have to have self-belief. Without it, you are going nowhere.
- From college coach Dwaine Knight - "I learned to be on time because that shows the ultimate respect for the people you are meeting with."
- Embrace the challenge of pressure.
- Don't chase perfectionism because nobody is perfect. But do pursue Excellence and self-evaluate as you evolve, learning from mistakes.
- Tiger Woods is a "born leader."
- Skateboarder Tony Hawk and golfer Greg Norman inspired Hoffman because of their mindsets in and out of their fields.
Charley Hoffman, and his wife, Stacy, along with Charley Hoffman Foundation supporters, have raised more than $3 million for charity. Find out why Hoffman believes empathy and giving back is a big part of a journey of Excellence.
Visit www.CharleyHoffmanFoundation.org to donate or support their efforts with children's charities.